Mergers and acquisitions
When setting up a new company or taking over an existing one, good legal assistance is indispensable. This avoids unpleasant surprises for you as a business owner, and ensures that your interests are protected as much as possible. Our lawyers will assist you in these processes from A to Z.
Arrangements need to be made – within the framework of corporate law – to ensure that your best interests and the best interests of your company are served, and that you run as little risk as possible. At the same time, ever increasing demands are imposed on the operation of a business. After all, as an entrepreneur, you have to put your company’s interests first. Members of the supervisory board and management board are constantly under the microscope, so liability in general – and directors’ and officers’ liability in particular – is frequently a crucial issue.
We have a lot of experience in corporate law and directors’ and officers’ liability. We provide assistance to companies and entrepreneurs, to majority and minority shareholders, and to supervisory directors. Our expertise spans the following areas:
- giving advice and drawing contracts for business acquisitions, including share and asset/liability transactions, joint ventures and other forms of partnerships – and starting and ending them – and management buyouts
- giving advice on and litigating in shareholder disputes, including litigating in the context of disputes and inquiries
- giving advice on and litigating in cases of directors’ and officers’ liability and liability of supervisory directors
- carrying out due diligence
- drawing up agreements, including shareholders’ and joint venture agreements, management agreements, and declarations of intent
- giving guidance to companies with respect to liquidation or winding up